Visa Requirements for Bhutan
All tourists except from India, Bangladesh & Maldives must obtain a visa clearance prior to travel to Bhutan.Bhutan Thori Travelss will apply for the visa after receiving the required information about the travelers, which takes a minimum of 3-5 working days to process. Visas are only issued to tourists who have booked their tour with local tour operators, directly or through a foreign travel agent.
Your visa clearance letter will be issued to you along with your Drukair/Bhutan Airlines ticket prior to your departure. At your point of entry you will be required to show your visa clearance letter, the visa will then be stamped on your passport.
- Step 1 - Contact an authorized local Travel Agent (Bhutan Thori Tours) and book your tour.
- Step 2 – Let us know what flights you would like into Bhutan
- Step 3 – Send us a copy of your passport bio page and the completed booking form
- Step 4 – Send your deposit to secure your tour booking
- Step 5 - We will book your flights into Bhutan, process your visa and send this all back to you with your detailed itinerary
- Step 6 – Send us the balance of your tour cost and you are all set
- Step 7 – Relax and start dreaming of your Authentic Heavenly Bhutan Tour – if you have any questions, just let us know
+975 1741 1991 or
+975 7730 4967
+61 408 609 629